Monday 25 October 2010

One more thing ticked off the bucket list!

I have always wanted to grow a flower garden. In everyhouse I have owned, I have been frustrated by the lack of a 'full sun' position to do this. So I decided to dig a piece of lawn that gets morning sun until about 4pm - that should do it! Mum and I went to the garden centre and got a bit carried away. I have planted all annuals at this stage but will move some of my favourite perrentals in gradually. I know it's more work but at lest I won't pop my clogs having never had a flower garden!























The sunny spot.
















All the digging done!






































All planted!
Blue delphiniums, white/red/blue petunias, viscaria, anchusa, lobellia, blue/white salvia.
Let it grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment